Mogo (TSX: MOGO; NASDAQ: MOGO) — a financial technology company — is a digital challenger to the banks in Canada, empowering consumers with simple solutions to help them manage and control their finances. Users can sign up for a free MogoAccount in only three minutes and get access to six products including free credit score monitoring, identity fraud protection, digital spending account with Platinum Prepaid Visa® Card, digital mortgage experience, the MogoCrypto account, the first product within MogoWealth, which enables the buying and selling of bitcoin, and access to smart consumer credit products through MogoMoney. The platform has been engineered to deliver a best-in-class digital experience, with best-in-class financial products all through one account. With more than one million members and a marketing partnership with Canada's largest news media company, Mogo continues to execute on its vision of becoming the go-to financial app for the next generation of Canadians.
Download our app and check us out!
Gone are the days of platform specific Quality Assurance Analysts. We are looking for passionate Full Stack QA Analysts. You know and understand Front-End, Back-End, iOS, Android, Analytics, CRM, BI, Finance, Legal, Agile, Jira, Confluence, Zephyr and the list goes on. You are customer obsessed and do not consider something complete until every 't' is crossed and every 'i' is dotted. Check out the requirements below and if this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
What you'll do:
- Demonstrate a passion for Quality and for Automation
- Act as a quality resource embedded within an agile development team
- Learn new product quickly
- Become a subject matter expert and ensure quality software is delivered within tight timelines
- Write and maintain test plans, test cases, and scripts for manual and automated testing of all platforms.
- Document and prioritize test cases
- Display ownership of entire product lines quality characteristics
- Find important defects quickly and follow through to test resolutions
- File defect reports based on test results of both manual and automated tests
- Act as third tier support for production issues
What you'll need:
- 5+ years of experience as a QA Analyst
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education/work experience
- Experience in Software testing, QA methodologies, tools and test process
- Work with stakeholders to determine expectations of a particular feature in an efficient manner
- Experience with manual and automated testing. Specifically Selenium, Appium would be a bonus, Terminal, Browser Developer Tools, Charles Proxy
- Working Knowledge of Ruby
- Experience with Jira and Zephyr
- Extensive knowledge of iOS and Android
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Great attention to detail (we mean it!).
- Act as a brand ambassador for Mogo, regularly using our suite of products, sharing the brand with friends and family, and providing feedback to the team for improvements.
Some perks we have:
- Flexible hours.
- Some remote work is possible.
- Competitive salary.
- Options package.
- Lots and lots of snacks
- Extended benefits plan.
- Lots of opportunity for professional development.