Are you passionate about driving results and pushing your team to be their very best? Are you an energetic team player who is comfortable getting into the thick of things, and coming out with data-driven insights and action plans for your team? Do you have a solid understanding of how care centres work and how to offer the kind of customer service that gets people to fall in love with companies? If so, you should definitely check out Mogo.
Mogo (TSX: MOGO)— a Vancouver-based financial technology company— is focused on building the best digital banking experience in Canada, with innovative products designed to help consumers get in control of their financial health. Built mobile first, users can sign up for a free MogoAccount in only three minutes and get access to free credit score monitoring, a free spending account, mortgages and personal loans. With more than 350,000 members and growing, Mogo is leading the shift to digital banking in Canada. To learn more, visit mogo.ca or download the mobile app.
What you’ll do? Basically, you’re going to help Mogo provide a world-class customer service experience. This includes:
- Manage and motivate your team to meet and exceed our care center operating standards (ACW, AHT, SL, etc.)
- Come up with innovative changes to improve the business (e.g. revising standard operating procedures, SOPs, to promote efficiencies)
- Participate in regular management meetings and hold regular team meetings to update colleagues on issues like business performance, new initiatives
- Stay aware of market trends in the industry; sharing and employing global best practices with the Leadership Team
- Develop and monitor team performance, which includes managing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), training and coaching of direct reports
- Ensure standards for quality, customer service, and retention are met
- Supervise day-to-day operations, ensure efficiencies, and adherence to policies and procedures
What you’ll bring to the table:
- University degree or additional training in a related discipline
- Experience working in a related industry, such as consumer banking, lending, contact centre, or other financial services
- Experience managing customer service staff, including training, coaching, and reviewing performance regularly
- Experience with care centre KPIs: service level, abandon rate, ASA, quality, etc.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor, with the ability to work flexible hours to meet business needs
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English
- French bilingual
- Mortgage experience