Mogo is different. For starters, we sure as hell aren’t a bank. We think, actually we know, there is a better way to make your money work for you rather than someone else. So far, we’ve changed the game for short-term loans and we’re blowing up the credit card world with our prepaid reloadable Visa card. Our goal is to help save Canadians $1-billion in credit card interest, NSF fees and payday loan costs and have a great time doing it. If you’d like an accomplishment like that on your resume, then let’s talk.
You’re passionate about marketing? Growing a business, driving traffic and acquiring customers thrill you? You’ve gained demonstrable experience with a strong track record? If yes is your answer to all these questions then this position is for you.
We are a young company, offering a steep learning curve with tons of experience and responsibility. We’re looking for a highly intelligent self-starter with a positive “get it done” attitude just itching for a chance to show what you can do. You’re that rare breed who is both technical and creative at the same time. You can look at technical challenges and find creative solutions; and you can look at creative content with an analytical eye. Now all you need is a company that will unleash your talents on every aspect of the customer journey from awareness to application. Preferably, a rapidly growing company with a proven track record and a bright future where there’s room for you to grow as fast as the company itself. If this has you fired up, let us know who you are – we want to meet you.
- Discover revenue-driving growth opportunities in all paid social marketing channels; including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram:
- Performing research on the competitive landscape, our target audience, and relevant segments
- Launching, monitoring, evaluating and optimizing direct response campaigns
- Developing strategic direct response campaigns based on research and insights
- Plan and execute various testing strategies
- Identifying high-value audiences and tracking their performance through the funnel and application steps
- Helping determine appropriate budgets and bidding strategies
- Helping collate targeted and compelling ad images and copy in accordance with industry and brand guidelines
- Testing ads and calls-to-action to positively impact conversion rates
- Coordinating with the marketing team for the design of relevant landing pages that will positively impact results
- Manage multiple growth hacking experiments to formulate and test hypotheses.
- Optimize every step of the customer journey from awareness to purchase.
- Stay on top of the latest online marketing optimization tools and best practices.
- Wrangle data from multiple systems to beat it into submission and steal its lunch money:
- Working collaboratively with the Web Analytics team to identify key performance metrics and develop campaign projections and report results
- Developing and presenting interim and post-campaign reports, highlighting campaign performance in a compelling and informative format
Skills and Experience:
- 3 years minimum experience managing and reporting on successful social media marketing campaigns
- Degree or diploma in business administration, marketing, communications or the equivalent
- Tools of the trade like Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Excel, etc.
- Communication skills to teach complex technical subjects to mere mortals
- Insatiable curiosity about why that number just doesn’t quite look right
- Experience presenting reports and data in useful formats to various business groups, including senior management
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new challenges
- Extreme attention to detail
- A self-starter and independent worker
Nice to have:
- E-mail deliverability optimization